I am going to the market to sell some Jewel Pets. When I’m done, I go to Jonathon’s house to exchange policemen for soldiers. Gunnar wants to buy my jeep, so I sell it to him for five gumdrop pets!
Then Gunnar and I go on an adventure round the mountains. I end my journey at Eli’s house and repair the damage from the wind and rain last weekend.
Then I ride down with Gunnar to Delta City. I see posters that say Cameron’s dinosaur is missing, so I conduct a search party and find him!
After that I go back home and escort the new soldiers to the barracks.
I plan to try to sell the 20 soldiers already there and the new ones – 34 in all – to my friends, next time they come to visit.
posted by Tate
We hope you enjoy your plunge into our Dino-opolis experience. After your visit, please leave us a comment!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment