Then we went north and then west, back to Dino-opolis.
When we arrived back at Dino-opolis I (Tate) remodeled my house, in the center of the photo. I raised my house up on a large block because I could get a better view of everything happening in Dino-opolis. My bedroom is the lower story you see, filled with moss. The next story is basically the dining room, play room, and living room all combined into one. The top story is where I have my hot tub, which right now is frozen, so I brought it off the roof. You can see it to the right of the house (above the blue dinosaur). At the time T-Rex Gunnar took the photo, my dinos were celebrating that the expedition was successful. You can also see, on the roof, that I got a new Missile Launcher. Every dino should have one.
Though the snow is melting, it is still bitterly cold.
Posted by Tate


2 comments:
Dear Tate and brothers,
You have terrific adventures! Thanks for sharing them. Question: how are you Dinos dealing with the ongoing frigid weather? Aren't you concerned that another Ice Age is on the way? We're worried about Global Warming out here. Are some of you warm-blooded because it seems like a major risk to let the hot tub and generator freeze up otherwise. How can you still function in these situations?
Curiously,
Darcy Fusch
Thanks for your interest, we are cold blooded so in the cold weather we soak in hot tubs, bask in whatever sunshine we can find, and stay in our houses. Staying together in a group also keeps us warm.
We are anxiously awaiting warmer weather.
So much for Global Warming!
Post a Comment