We hope you enjoy your plunge into our Dino-opolis experience. After your visit, please leave us a comment!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dino-opolis Dust Storm

Dino-opolis recently experienced its first dust storm ever. No one knows much about it, because it struck in the middle of the night, while all the dinos were supposed to be sleeping.

One dino, staying up late to observe the stars, gives us this account. "I heard a loud rumbling noise coming from the north. I looked in that direction and it looked like the stars were going out. Then I felt the wind coming up and realized it was a dust storm. I ran for cover as I felt pebbles and dust stinging my back. I ran to my house and took shelter there. After the dust storm I got these photos, before the wind blew the dust away."





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful 'land' you three guys have going. It was good of you to provide a hospital, Gunnar. And now that I realize how 'modern' you all are I would feel good about visiting sometime. For now though I will enjoy just reading your VERY CREATUVE accounts of what is going on in DINO-OPOLIS! Good photos too!

Mel-Beth said...

What a terrible storm. I am glad the city and the Dinos are all OK.